Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

This evening, I went to watch Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa on company treat. Well, frankly speaking I still like Kungfu Panda as I think the latter is funnier. Anyway, I guess kids will like Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa as all the way I kept on hearing kids were giggling in the cinema.

Besides the movie ticket, I have the snack $1o voucher too. For colleagues with 2 free tickets, they are entitled with one $10 voucher too. So I guess I am in luck as I own the $10 voucher myself. ^ ^

As I knew I wont be able to use up all the $10 voucher, I took the liberty to ask my colleagues who want to share with me. So in the end, another colleague of mine share it with me as she had two tickets while I had one.

With $20 vouchers, we bought one medium size popcorn combo (with soft drink), 1 22oz Ice Tea, 1 Jumbo Hotdog and 1 ala carte Nacho's. All together cost $19.10. Still less than $20. However after I tasted the Nacho's..... hmm... it taste no good.

Actually my order is only Ice tea and a jumbo hotdog. But in the end, my colleague can't finish the popcorn and I became the big fat rat. I finished the popcorn, jumbo hotdog and ice tea as my dinner. muahahahaha.......

2 comments:

Owen Choo said...

Chun and me watched it 2 weeks ago! hehehe... very funny and cute!

Anonymous said...

I've seen this movie and really entertaining one..lol cant forget how clever the penguins are...sure i'll grab a deep discount dvd of this movie..its worth watching..this was awesome...like the first one..love this movie