Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just back from Kuching

Just came back from Kuching (attending a fren's wedding). And I took this opportunity to have a small reunion with some of my best frens during my years of study in UNIMAS. I miss them so much. Hence I am very happy to meet them.

Before that, there is a person that I would like to thank. She is none other than my wife. Initially I thought my wife would object me going to Kuching since now the H1N1 threat around the globe. However to my surprise, when I mentioned my intention to my beloved wife, without hesitation she told me, "Go lar. Since you are not coming back this weekend, you can go attend the wedding and meet your frens there lor. If you want, I can help you to buy the air tickets." ^_^

Feel so blessed that I have such a wonderful and understanding wife. I love you honey!!!

P.S: my kuching trip photos, I shall upload when I am free.

2 comments:

Owen Choo said...

You are too lucky to have her as your wife!

keryi said...

yes, i agree with u wee fern is a very good wife...sayang her more :-)