Monday, March 7, 2011

Focusing issue with my 50mm F/1.8

I always face problem of getting sharp photo with my 50mm lens. I can only think of 2 reason on why my photos not sharp. One is my handshake.... and another is my lens problem that needs calibration.

So I did a test a moment ago on CT suggestion. I mount my camera on tripod and take some shots. Below is one of the shot that I took just now. I point the AF to the remote, and wua la.... see the remote, sharp sharp leh. Thus I can conclude that it is not the lens problem that photos I took is not sharp, it is due to my handshake. LOLx..... ^ ^

4 comments:

champ said...

u r using canon or nikkor lens?

Owen Choo said...

U need to have more practice to carry the camera... hahaa!

hapi said...

Hi kayel, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

kayel said...

nikkor lens