Sunday, August 7, 2011

KTM Trekking - Day 1 (16 July 2011)



I went to trek the KTM railway tracks on 16th and 17th July 2011. That was the last weekend public can walk along the railway tracks from Tanjong Pagar to Woodlands.

On the first day, it was cloudy and I walked from Tanjong Pagar till somewhere Queenstown area and left. I saw the fence was cut open and after walking for 2 hours plus, I a bit sien liao so called off the outing that day. Coz knowing that the next day I would be trekking from Bkt Timah onwards. :)

Leads to ???

It said I cannot trespassing. But I did that wor.

Think it refered to KM782 from Perlis??

Patriotic dwellers at one of the HDB flat. :)

Karat punya track. Actually I purposely make it so "yellowish" la. :)

Bikers also joined in the fun.

View at Tanjong Pagar depot

Surprise to see the squatter house at Tanjong Pagar depot

Actual photo of this is actually very big. I crop it to bout 5% of the photo to get this.



Noob in action


Courtesy photo from my friend who happened to "shoot" my butt.

Abandon Indian temple at Tanjong Pagar. Believed that it was relocated elsewhere.

2 comments:

Owen Choo said...

The track is abandoned already is it?

kayel said...

yup... abandon liao. dunno what the sg side will do to it. now i think is closed to public.