Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I got my money back!!!!

If you have read my previous post, you will know what I am going to say now.

XYZ indeed paid back my small loan to him. Kudos to him. Hopefully this will serve as reminder to his friends that we all should give him a chance. And to XYZ... do not dishearten when you hear people say bad things about you. It is their loss in not knowing you better.

I must say I am sorry to you too as in the beginning I suspected that you won't fulfill your promise. It is shallow of me of thinking that in the spur of moment. But after that, I realised I should chant that you are that kind of person.... and you have proved me right.

Kudos again. ^_^

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

So now... neither you are stupid nor he's dishonest... that is the best ending!