Wednesday, November 5, 2008

D-day today!

Today will be day. Today will be day to prove whether XYZ will really keep his promise. For those who are not sure what shit am I talking now, please go here. Today will also prove his integrity as well as his honesty.

In another word, it also will prove my stupidity to trust a guy's word with little knowledge on his background. If he indeed does not keep to his promise without valid reason, sigh.... I would say I will leave my case close. I am indeed STUPID!!!!!

As I have advocate earlier, I strongly believe in karma. If you cheat people, you are accumulating bad karma. So XYZ... please. Do not cheat anybody else. Let me be the last one.

(shessshh..... I am bad mouthing him too. Damn! I am collecting bad karma too. I shall keep my mouth shut until I get his response)

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

I know what you mean... is payback time today, right? hahahaa...

So we will see if he's gonna show up today... if not.. then it's not your stupidity.. but is his dishonesty!