Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Funny things bout young parenting

This post is about jokes that I received from my friend via email. I found it funny so I thought I ought to share with you all. It's about parenting toddlers when they are at tender years and their curiosity is at the max. They will ask questions until you do not know how to answer them.

These 2 emails I got it from P2P. Thanks ya....

<---- Email 1 ---->
There is one colleague, she strongly encouraged father to shower with
the kids when they are young. But maybe she miscount that the kids
nowadays smart and mature very fast. She said the daughter told her...
monkey got tails, daddy also got tail, but daddy one is in front... +_+


<---- Email 2 ---->
Kids nowadays are very creative, my colleagues have difficulty
explaining to his son. His son asked her mother... Mummy, I want to see
your bird bird.
Then the mother said, I dun have bird bird. Then the son ask, I want to
see I want to see. If no bird bird, how you shu shu (pee) +_+

No comments: