Monday, March 30, 2009

Encourage to attend daimokukai by SSA acquaintance member

This morning, a friend's friend came to my office for an interview after I helped her to submit her resume to my boss.

And so, we make an appointment to have a lunch with Kee who happened to know her from the KL office. As the lunch went on, I realised she was a SSA member as well. And I was being advised and pestered for not attending our discussion meetings. Aiseh... feel so paiseh leh. Kena cakap balik. hahaha.... Some more, she kept encouraging me to attend those meetings and dun miss any daimokukai.

This wednesday, we have one daimokukai session. So she kept reminding me, have to go, cannot so lazy. She asked why all the YMD becomes so lazy after active awhile. hahahaha.... I also dunno how to answer back. I just told her, "If meetings or daimokukai held during weekdays, of course I will attend. But if hold during weekends, I might not as I am travelling back to Msia every weekends ma."

I am sure this coming Wednesday, I will receive an sms from her to encourage me to attend the daimokukai.... hehe...

Feel so funny. Normally it is me that encourage people to attend meetings and daimokukai. But in return, this time I was the target. Anyway, felt glad that there are still members who are willing to encourage inactive members like me to keep on practising.

Hmm.... looking forward to this Wednesday daimokukai as I have been absent to daimokukai sessions for months already. ^_^

No comments: