Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF?? Or gloomy Friday?

For most people, Friday is the day where they look forward the most. Most people will say Thank God is Friday. For me, today (Friday) is totally a different day.

Early this morning, I received an sms from my friend. I have mentioned in my previous post that his wife who is also my friend in university had an incurable cancer. Yes.... I received confirmation of her passing. Her husband who is also our good friend during our years in Uni had convey this sad news to me.

Sigh.... Feel sad. Suddenly feel tears in my eyes. Dunno why? Probably is because I did not expect one of my friends will pass away at this young age.

Hereby, I wish to send my deepest condolence to him and his family on behalf of my family and I.

May YW rests in peace........

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

Sad... really sad... I got nothing much to say. Wish CY can gone through this very tough time and YW will rest in peace!