Friday, June 4, 2010

GSS 2010

GSS stands for Great Singapore Sales. The Sales has come back. Actually it is an annual affair just like the Malaysia Mega Sales. ~.^

Everybody has started to do shopping, and I have done my part too. This are the things I bought. Hahaha.....


This is only the start.... however, I was wondering what else I wanna buy.
Errr....
A brand new notebook
Probably PS3, but wait... if buy PS3... I have to buy Flat LCD TV as well. (arrghhh... just forget this)
or probably just PSP ^.^
a DSLR camera?? hmm... this is really have to ponder hard.
an iphone Dock so that I can enjoy the music from my iphone at louder decibels.
hmmmmm............. what else....
new clothes... yeah... definitely need it since I have grown in size
jogging shoes...
new jogging attires...
new badminton shoes....

woo hooo.... seemed a lot of things. ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, so many thing u wanna buy...PK lo..hehehe

Owen Choo said...

Wah! Song leh u.... earn SGD then shopping there... PS3, PSP, iPhone... all are my dream items!!

kayel said...

haha... say only la.