Thursday, June 10, 2010

Unintended purchase

Just back from IT show again. Thought of just go there to windows shopping, but alas.... I ended up buying a-Jays earpiece. It's very attractive and its sounds quite good. I never indulge myself with a good earpiece. Thus, as a spur of urge, I dug my pocket and paid for it. hahaha.....

Hopefully this is a good buy. There are 3 different of prices for a-Jay 1 until a-Jay 3. Of course I bought the cheapest as I ain't sound expert. Need not to buy that expensive yet.





It comes with various of sizes of earpiece. Surprising there is a manual. ^.^


This is the notebook backpack that I bought on previous IT shows. I think few months ago. I bought this for SGD49 if I remembered correctly. I saw this same bag again during current IT show. Same size, same color same design. So shocked to see its price at SGD70 now.
Bag also can naik harga wan??? ><

No comments: