Saturday, June 14, 2008

My shopping Spree today!!

This morning, I went to do some shopping. In the end, I have spent a whopping ~$400. Below are the items that I have bought.

Digital Photo Frame. I bought it as a wedding gift for my younger brother since he said he wanted one.

The contents of the box.

I bought one micro SD card for $15. Initially I thought it is quite cheap already. Who knows when I stepped into the SG PC Show 2008, I saw actually it is only $9. Grrggh...... What a stupid person am I.

My current optical mouse a bit "sot sot" already. So I bought a new one.

My own digital camera. My last digital camera was Canon Powershot A70. It was spoilt years ago and I did not buy a new one. Then I saw this one at $229. I dunno whether it is cheap or not, but it fits my current budget. So I decided to buy it.

Fuji Finepix J10 of front view

Fuji Finepix J10 of rear view

The free gifts coming together with the camera.

And finally, this is my newly Apple Ipod Shuffle. Most people might have owned this years ago. Just consider I am late adopters.
I bought this 1GB for a discounted price. Still learning to use.


There's go my shopping spree for today. Think I gonna tied my stomach for the rest of the months already as I have spent over my monthly budget. :)

No comments: