Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yum Cha with Meng Keong

Two days ago (Sunday) I went to yum cha with Meng Keong. He was here for business trip. One advise he gave me. No need to go back to Msia to work again. He said, definitely I wont get used to the environment with the escalating living costs in KL. Well... what his word hits me point blank. The government of Malaysia always said living cost in KL is lower than Singapore. Bout based on my experience, I felt that in Malaysia is far worse.

Well... different people, different view. Maybe you guys have different thoughts. As for me, I will still continue to work in Singapore for these few years. After that, then I will ponder my options again. Have to earn SGD to offset the higher living in Malaysia. I have to save more for my baby. :p

No comments: