Friday, June 13, 2008

Shessssh...... Keep it down. Fun J is getting married soon.

Sheessh...... hey guys and gals.

Our good friend, Swee Fun is getting married soon. She is officially engaged last weekend. Her boyfriend has kneeled down to propose to her with a 0.9 carat diamond (WOW!!!! Dun ask me how much it costs though.) She agreed.

I got to know this news on 10 June 2008. I was attending her birthday dinner with a bunch of friends. When she walked in that day, I remembered I saw a glittering spark from her fingeres. WOW!!!! so big the diamond was my first impression. All of us kept our silence until the end of the dinner. All started to probe Fun J and her bf. Finally both of them broke the happy news. I was very happy for her indeed.

I am sure her future husband, Aaron will take good care of her. Aaron is a very nice guy. Helpful, kind, honest and all good traits that you can think of, he has it. When I first arrived in Singapore, it was him who was kind enough to drive me to several places.

And last news..... sheesh, heard that her wedding dinner will be in next year March. She said she will officially announce it when she and Aaron set the date for their wedding dinner. So good friends of hers from UNIMAS, must take note of this.

No comments: