Monday, September 22, 2008

Black Sunday

The title had nothing to do with me. It was actually a black Sunday for my ex-NDP trainer aka MiLo (Jasmine).

Last night, we went to have dinner at Marche, Vivocity. Then later we just walked around the void deck on top of the roof of Vivo. So called lepak-ing in BM la.

Then Jasmine said wanna go to toilet. After coming back, she exclaimed, "Shit, I think i left my phone in the toilet." And so, she ran to the toilet accompanied by Eveline. When both came back, I looked at their expression. I knew her phone was gone.

Too bad. On a happy note, she said she had backup most of the contacts except the NDP contact lists plus other things la. That's why she was not that upset at that moment.

Well... the point was she saw a lady acting suspiciously when she darted into the toilet. Sigh.... I wonder how come nowadays people are so greedy. A handphone only. Plus her handphone would not fetch a high price.

Where are human honesty, integrity and sincerity????

Are most people lacking humanity values already?

No comments: