Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jogging.... Yes... No???

Sigh.... Initially thought of going out for a jog at this hour. But it is drizzling since 9pm.

At a spur of moment, I have the motivation to go for a job, then raining. sien leh.......
Why I thought of jogging? Recently a lot of people commented that I am gaining weight.

Darn.... I know that. I have not exercise for a long time. When I was back in S'gor, I will still get to exercise in the form of dancing with my Indian Dance group. But now, working in S'pore. Nothing... Zilch. The most is badminton game that is on and off. In the badminton itself, I cannot exert myself too much. My arm will hurt if I exert myself too much in the game. So nowadays, I rarely smash and my smash is not that powerful already. And now ... it is a norm my arm will ache the very next day after my badminton game. Sigh..... .think i have to stop this too. But if not badminton, then what game can I play?

I dun have kaki to play football or tennis or basketball. :( and I myself do not like to jog. I find it boring. But to my surprise, a lot of Singaporeans like to jog. Hmmm.... dunno why. All of them have good stamina. They can jog non-stop for 5km or more. Me??? I think i will stop at the first km itself or less than that. hahaha.....

No comments: