Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Telok Blangah CFG - 05/10/2008

My chapter, Telok Blangah will be having a CFG on 5th of October, 2pm. CFG stands for Chapter Friendship Gathering. It is an event whereby all are invited to come to view the performance and also to get an insight on what Soka Gakkai is about.

So guys and gals in SG.... please come. I will be performing Indian Dance.

As a note, just now I practised alone in my room. I was panting heavily for breath in just 15 minutes. I wondered last time how come I have the stamina to last the 1.5 hours practise with our Indian Dance teacher, Ms Ann. Either I am getting old, or my stamina has plunged steep down. Got to build up my stamina again. ^ ^

Please do encourage me.

Front view of the invitation card

Back view of the invitation card

No comments: