Wednesday, February 4, 2009

$10 milliong Hong Bao

Come to this friday, there is a very exciting draw. That is the lottery draw for Singapore Pools. It boasts of $10 million to be won.

Hence, I also tried my luck. I bought $10 for 20 sets of 6 numbers. Do not presume it is very easy to kena. Kena 3 numbers also you are already considered lucky. I do not know whether I can win anything.... but I just tried my luck.

Chinese astrologer are saying those people born in year of Goat does not have any luck. Well, just try. no harm. If I won.... hmm.... what shall I do with the money? I think the first thing would be buy myself a Wii or PS3. hahahaha....

Am I daydreaming here? I am keeping my finger crossed!

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

Wish you all the best!

If kena... dun forget treat all of us big meal!