Monday, February 16, 2009

Charmaine Yeo - Week 2

Blrrr.... dun kacau me... i wanna sleep

hmm... i sense someone i spying one me

Still spy on me? I tell u, dun think I asleep I cannot box u.

Bring it on.... get ready to be boxed by me!!!

Aikss... Hold on. I smell something nice.

Ooooo.... my enfalac!!!! come come... let me drink it.

Yum yum... mummy, got some more or not?

Ahh.... Come on.... let me have the last drip.

Ooops... let u see my ugly side. ^ ^

*~~ act dumb.

Aiyah... u wanna see my cuteness?? let u see la.

:p.... cute or not???

Enough enough... I wanna continue my sleep. Kacau me next time. ^ ^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice photo.. upload every week ya..
hahaha.. very cute ler..

Owen Choo said...

I got nothing to say...

She is way too cute! I wish to meet her in person!