Monday, February 2, 2009

Nearly miss my bus!!!

Too excited on my newborn baby, I din bother to check my aeroline ticket. When my dad asked me where shall I board the bus, I confidently answered Sunway Pyramid.

Then less than 10 minutes, to my horror; I saw the boarding place is PJ and not SWY. Damn!!!! Too kan cheong and in a state of anxiety, I quickly asked whether I can board the bus in SWY using my priory boarding. However, the bus is full. Damn it!!! I quickly asked the counter staff to make a phone call to PJ that I will late for boarding.

Then I rushed out to flag a taxi. Nego the price. Then zoomed back to the Aeroline office to grab all my belongings and then... bang!!! I fell down. :(

From SWY to PJ (Menara Axis) actually is a very near distance. Due to lack of time, I have to concede to the price of RM20 that was charged to me by the taxi driver. Initially they wanted RM25. I said, "RM20. Take it or leave it. I can call other people to fetch me." Afterwards, the taxi driver relented. Anyway, with the RM20, I also felt I was overcharged already. Oh well... my bus ticket of RM90 from PJ to SG had becomed RM110 due to my carelessness. Hahahaha.....

Moral of the story: Always double check everything!!!!

No comments: