Saturday, January 1, 2011

Photography - Close up shots

Below are some of my selected close up shots which I think still can be seen (见的人) in public. Anyway.... these are not selected, but are the wholesome which I have taken. hahahaha.... all those not nice I have deleted them.

Fig: The above is the only photo taken from 18-105mm lens.







Fig: The rest of the photos except the first one are taken with 18-55mm lens

A lot of my close up photos are not cleared. Blurred when zoom in. Guess my hand is not steady enough to hold the camera. Still need more practise and more understanding on different settings and fundamentals of good photographs.

Next post, I will post the night shots that I have taken. I will also show what is the 'flare factor' that most photographers talk about if the lens is installed with the UV filter (notably those cheap type).

No comments: