Sunday, July 6, 2008

Moritz Sum - Hero of the Day!!!

My dear friend, Moritz Sum has done himself a good deed and do us proud. He chose to stand up to face the whirlwind some of the electrical blade that will shave his head bald. Well, this is not any publicity stunt. Actually he volunteered himself to shave his head to bald as a sign of support for Children Cancer Foundation.

I who thought of the idea of getting myself bald. But I guess I do not have the courage as Moritz to be bald. Hence I "chicken out" without telling my friends of my intention. ^ ^

Hopefully next year I will have the courage to do be bald. As for this year, I have supported the good cause of CCF by donating cash only.

Below is our hero..... Moritz Sum.

Moritz Sum, the hero

The star gets his interview.

DJ: So what's make u to come to have ur head bald?

Moritz: Of course to support the good cause that CCF is doing. Besides, I can get free hair cut. Hahahaha.....
(just kidding, moritz)

DJ : U shouldn't say that... later all ppl will be lining up for the free haircut.

DJ: Alright, cut all the craps. Moritz... enjoy the shaving. *hehe*











Moritz: Thanks dude for shaving me nicely and I still looked handsome. *wink

Moritz with Ching


Moritz with May, clowning around

No comments: