Thursday, July 3, 2008

Watch Hancock.... but think of work

Just came back watching Hancock.

Well.... the movie is not as impressive as I have anticipated. The storyline is so-so only. There is one part doesn't really make sense. I mean out of the blue, there is another one who is like Hancock. You dun understand what I mean? Either is you watch it .... or you leave a message. :p

Lately, there are not many films that I feel nice to watch.... of coz apart Lords of the Rings. I wonder whether is it my requirement has gone one notch higher, or my work pressure is doing the devil work; refrain me from enjoying my movie. :(

Lately, my work is not as smooth as before. Plenty of pressure lately. The pressure does not come from my boss nor my seniors. I think the pressure is within myself. I want to do a good job. But it seems a lot of obstacles. Hmm..... Still I will never give up. I will never lose to myself. ^ ^

No comments: