Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So silly of me.....

I have committed the most silly mistake of the year. Normally I am a quite cautious person when comes to ticketing. Here's the story.

This evening after office hour, I planned to watch the movie '21'. Hence, I reached Tiong Bahru Plaza GV bout 6.30pm. I went to the counter and told the ticketing office, "Movie 21, 6.45pm please." Then the officer gave me the ticket and I din bother to check. I turned my eye to my wrist watch. 6.35pm.... and ticking.

I told myself... "still got time." So I went to have my dinner at Kopitiam and then proceed back to Cinema 1 at GV at 6.50pm.

After all the commercials and preview... the movie started.... The moment I saw this... "GET SMART" I got a shock.

SHIT!!!! Am I in the wrong cinema? I quickly grabbed my own ticket and looked at it closely in the dimly lit cinema.

Darn.....!!! I saw the word... "GET SMART".

Sigh... My mistake.... so I have to kuai kuai sit there and finish the movie. Well... the movie is quite nice. But not as funny as I had expected. I found Kung Fu Panda funnier.

Lesson to be learnt: Always check the tickets before leaving the counter. :p

No comments: