Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fire Drill 2008

This afternoon, my company had a fire drill exercise. Most people who are working in high rise building will know it is quite a painful experience. Some will sneak out just before the alarm blare just to escape climbing down the staircase. For one, I saw an interesting sight. Too bad I cant take the photo. One of my colleague quickly changed her high heel shoes to a pair of sport shoes. I teased her... and she replied, "Of course la. Else, very chi cham wan." hahaha....

My office is at 19th Floor. I thought 19th floor shouldn't be any problem for me to descend. But I am dead wrong. After descending 19th floor, I feel my leg a bit sore. I really do not anticipate I will have this difficulty with descending only. Why I still feel my leg as if strengthless? Probably I am getting old ... or ... I have skipped exercising for a long period. Thus my leg has not enough strength anymore.

Hopefully tomorrow I wont have aches at my leg's muscle. If my leg is sore and pain tomorrow morning, I am pain useless. :(

Till then ... Will update again tomorrow.

No comments: