Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Chanting Resolution 2008

Recently I have made a resolution for my prayers. It all began one day suddenly I felt I kinda miss my SGMS Dancing Group activities. They are gearing towards the Cultural Show in year 2010. I wanna be part of it. But the problem is I am currently working in Singapore and definitely I will miss it. As a result, I started this mission impossible prayer.

I am chanting that I will have the opportunity to be transfered back to M'sia in order for me to be part of the team. I wish that I can contribute for the show for the Cultural Show in 2010. There is one catch. I wish even though I am transfered back to KL Office, I will be still under my SG Company payroll. Hehehe... absurd, right? Well, nothing is impossible. That's should be the spirit for a gakkai member. Hahahaha....

Anyway, I have started to chant for 30 minutes every day. 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the evening. That is my daily target. I have to march towards my target based on my faith. So daimoku is the basis of my faith. I see this as a blessing in disguise. Why?? Coz previously I am very lazy to do my gongyo and daimoku. I even miss my daily evening gongyo most of the time. Since I have made the resolution, I have to persist. I really hope I can really persist as long as I can.

Lastly, I have made it clear in my mind. I should do my daimoku sincerely. Hence I will bear no grudges in case my prayer is unanswered. No harm for doing more daimoku. I believe good fortune will come when needs arised.


P.S : daimoku is equivalent to chanting. Our chanting is based on reciting Nam-myo-ho-renge-kyo repeatedly.

No comments: