Thursday, April 17, 2008

Outing on 04/04/2008

On this date, I visited Delhi Restaurant near Little India MRT Station with a bunch of friends. We had ordered quite some other dishes. However, I just remembered to take 2 photos out of 6 or 7 dishes that we ordered. They look so "yummy" till I forgot to snap snap snap!!!

Another dish from Delhi Restaurant. Too bad I din know what's the name of this dish.

After dining at Delhi Restaurant, we decided to have our next "yum cha" session at one of the night spot @ Dempsey Hill. Can't remember the name of this place. However, the environment is cozy and the light ambience is nice too.

Big boss was saying, "Order anything you want. The bill will be on me."
I replied, "Are you serious?"
Big boss corrected me,"Sure!! I aint say I will pay for the bill. I just said the bill will be on me. So you pay the bill, but I keep the bill. Hahaha!"
I remarked, "F@#%!!!"

We had ordered 5 different cakes that night. All is not bad, but I typically like the almond chocolate cake.

"Leng loi, no need to choose la. You can have all the cakes by yourself. Hahaha...."

SY was posing with one the cake that she chose.

Yeah yeah.... 3 of you is very pretty. Can we start to eat the cake??

"Woi!!! What are you drinking? Blood!!! Why you still smiling? You are nutcase!"

Err.... actually it was a joke. This is a healthy drink. What juice would you guess? Tomato??? Wrong wrong wrong..... It is carrot plus celery drink. That's make me wonder how come it is red in color. Probably, the drink was added another fruits that I din notice on the menu, though.
And lastly, I caught this super duper loving couple in action.
Hubby: Honey, my stomach like not feeling so well.
Wife : (*pinching*) Aiyoh.... Told you already, don't eat so much of the cakes. Why you sapu all? Padan muka. Tai sei!!

No comments: