Sunday, April 20, 2008

NDP 2008 Training (19/04/2008) UPDATE

In my previous post, I have forgotten to add a very good advice from the SSA YMD Chief. I cant really spill his speech words by words. However, I think the gist should as below.

"I know there has been changes in terms of formation and steps in this practise from our last practise last week. But all of you must not think that how come the trainers do not make up our mind and always change here and there. and till when wanna fix the steps and formation. NO! We mustn't think like that, especially the youth division. We must always accept changes. WHY?? It is because we want to be the best. We want to be the best performance for the show. So we will keep changing even until just prior to the performance in order to be our best. And this should be the youth division spirit. We must not be afraid of changes!!"

No comments: