Thursday, April 24, 2008

NDP 2008 Meeting (21/04/2008) - Guidance by SSA YMD Chief

Previously I said I had listened to one of the guidance shared by the SSA YMD chief. He shared something about the NDP. He asked all the participants whether we still remembered why we decided to join this NDP? He said he remembered some of us answered that want to make new friends. Some said just followed friends. Some said want to contribute to society. And some said to use this opportunity to do kosen-rufu.

How about me? I have pondered this quite long before. Initially, I also dunno why I join NDP. Maybe to kill time and my boredom. Hahaha... but the truth is I want to experience the mass performance here. I have not involved in any mass performance before. Hence I would like to take this opportunity to do so. Besides, I wanna show the gakkai spirit to all. ^^

SSA YMD chief stated that we should use this opportunity to overcome our weakness. He said everybody has his own weakness to overcome. That's why we should take this NDP as a training ground to overcome it. On giving an example, he said some people tends to always late. Some people likes to waste time or always think still can make it syndrome, and as a result will late for an appointment. As such, this is a weakness that we must overcome. However, he said some people tend to rush from work but still late for appointment. And these is not a weakness. So we cannot blame these people. :)

So I summarized that he wants us as youths to overcome any weaknesses that we have and to become stronger youths!!!

No comments: