Sunday, April 20, 2008

NDP 2008 Training (19/04/2008)

It's been hours since I came back from my second NDP 2008 training. It's not so tough, but the complicated part is I have to remember the formation. Luckily I am not the first person to lead the whole group. Lucky me.... xD

Actually I missed last week training as I went back to M'sia to help SGMS Dancing Group Appreciation Night. Those interested on seeing some of the photos from the Appreciation Night, can go to http://dancinggroup.blogspot.com/

I thought I have missed a lot. Anyway, my Lady Luck shines on me again. There is some changes on the steps and formation. Hence, somehow I felt all the changes had nullified last week training. As a result, I can catch up pretty quickly. All thanks to Jasmine, too as she taught me well. Actually there is another trainer in my block. However, I heard that he was posted overseas for a month. So for the time being, only left Jasmine guide us during the training.

Too bad I cant take any photos during our training. It is a NO NO to all the participants. Will update bout my NDP training again if there is any interesting parts that I think ought to share.

No comments: