Friday, April 18, 2008

New Movie Hits The Cinema

Anyone has seen the new movie? I have watched few hours ago. It din have stunning storyline. The kungfu action is okay and not too "over". I better dun speak of some spoilers here, though.

I like Crystal Liu or Liu Yi Fei. She's so cute, actually my type of dream girl, but it's too bad, as her scenes are limited; just like Li Bing Bing. After watching both of them speaking in English, I just wondered whether it was their real voice in the movie?

Overall, you can watch this movie, but with one condition. Do not expect the hell lot from this movie. Just enjoy the movie as it is. Enjoy the fighting scene and several humor parts over the movie. If you din find any parts of the movie is funny, you better re-watch it. I am sure there is one or two parts that are funny. The whole audience are laughing furiously inside the cinema.

Overall, this is my verdict: Out of 5 stars... I think I gonna give 3 stars for it.

No comments: