Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bad news from Cynthia

This afternoon I received news from my ex-colleague, Cynthia.

She told me that another ex-colleague of us, Teh had been admitted to hospital again. Teh had been diagnose with an illness that seemed to me as leukemia. However, some of my ex-colleague told otherwise. Anyway, the only solution to treat him would be having gone under the knife for "
"bone marrow transplant."

Since Teh has been very weak recently, the doctor has suggested to wait until he is much stronger (body). Only then he can go under operation. He has the bone marrow donor already which is his younger brother. What delayed or obstruct him is his weak body. The doctor is afraid that Teh's body couldn't withstand the gruelling operation procedure.

Sigh.... and I shall continue to chant for his Speedy Recovery!!!

1 comment:

Owen Choo said...

Chant for the best for your friend...