Saturday, October 4, 2008

Be grateful....

We should be grateful with what we have.

We should be grateful to have a mum who takes care of you.

We should be grateful if your spouse is taking care of you.

I just finished doing house chores for more than 1 hour. sigh... kinda tiring. So guys, be grateful to your mum or your wife if you need not to do so. Even ironing all my shirts took me bout an hour. Geez..... Cant imagine how my mum do that while taking care of us when we were that naughty when we were young. ^ ^

So be grateful guys!!!!

3 comments:

Owen Choo said...

Maybe that time don't have iron so no need to iron shirts? ;p

Anonymous said...

You ungrateful son. How many years have I fed you, clothed you, taught you. Only now grateful. But better late than never. :)

kayel said...

hehe.. that's right. Better late than never.