Sunday, October 5, 2008

CFG has ended

My chapter CFG has ended successfully. I think it should be a success even though there is some communication problem between me with my chapter leaders.

I woke up this morning around 9.15am. Then Ching Fatt asked me whether I would be going for the final rehearsal at 10am. Wow.... got a shock in the morning. I said, "No leh. I was not informed." Then I think my answer has put him in an awkward position. He said, "Then probably they thought your dance is okay liao so they din inform you lor." Since I just woke up, I also blur blur and said, "Okay lor. Nvm la."

I continued my sleep. However, I felt a bit irritated already. How can they missed the point to tell me the final run through or rehearsal this morning at 10am. Sigh....

Then as I was waiting for bus, my leader sms me asking me where were I and lunch was provided for all the performers. Damn.... heng liao. Feel very irritated liao as now only tell me, plus raining quah. Hahaha.....

As I reached kaikan, a WD leader asked me.... "how come you only reach by now?" I just replied, "Nobody told me what time." She replied, "All suppose to meet at 10am ma." Duh.... That was when I realised there might be some communication breakdown liao. Anyway, I still feel they can start to sms or call me when I still did not show up by 11 or 12pm. But they din. So I guessed I was not supposed to come early lor.

While waiting for the show to begin, I started to realise luckily I need not to come early. Coz I felt I will be damn tired afterwards by just waiting and waiting. haha.....

To cut short the story, this time around, I did not do any mistake on my steps; just that I overheard those front rows spectators commenting I looked lethargic and out of breath. Hahaha... Old liao. No stamina.

And so.... our CFG has ended. I was congratulated by a lot of members that I have put up a good show. I felt happy that I did not disappoint them.

And later, Abishek asked me whether I can perform the same dance on 25th of Oct. I directly said, "Da meh!!!!" (Means No) I told him I will be going back to Msia to celebrate Deepavali with my wife ma. ^ ^

I really happy that our CFG is a success in my own terms as I saw a lot of people came to give us support. There are hiccups here and there, and we hope we will improve from here.

Thanks to all the WDs and MDs for their sporting attitudes. Just hope in the next round, I can involve fully from planning till execution.

HOORAY Telok Blangah CFG!!!!!

No comments: